In just three years, the Autodesk Exchange App Store has published over 1,800 apps from companies all over the world. The apps are available for download in 14 different languages in 191 countries. Today we're excited to announce the 1,000,000th download!
Here's a quick video celebrating this fantastic milestone:
If you haven't visited the Revit Exchange App Store yet, now's a good time to take a look. The Revit store has over 350 apps and many of them are free. Visit: www.RevitAppStore.com
A few popular Revit apps:
- COINS Auto-Section Box - quickly apply section boxes around selected objects
- BIMobject - search, browse, and download free BIM objects from real manufacturers
- CADtoEarth - bi-directional connection between Revit and Google Earth or Google Maps
- Palladio X BIM Windows Layout - quickly organize Revit windows for efficient viewing
- SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing - accelerates the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets from 3D models
Want to learn more about apps in the app store? If you're attending AU this year, join me for my "Top 10 Revit Apps Under $100" class where I showcase some of my favorite Revit apps.