As the Autodesk Marketing MachineTM has probably already informed you, we released a couple of things this week. Here's a collection of links to catch up on what people are saying so far...
- Revit 2015 R2 Release, Applying Technology to Architecture
- NEWS: Autodesk releases Revit 2015 R2 featuring Site Designer Extension, AECMagazine
- Also appearing on: Tenlinks.com
- Revit 2015 Supplementary Update, Revit OpEd
- Also appearing on: Today’s Building
- Revit 2015 R2 Now Available, Revit Forum
- Clint Brown [writer for blog Cadline Community]:#Autodesk#Revit 2015 Subscribers Get Slew of New Capabilities with “R2” Update http://ow.ly/BBAly
- Mid-West CAD Revit R2 was released today and includes over 30 user-requested features that add powerful capabilities, enhance... http://fb.me/1voIS91ct
- Sean David Burke [writes the Paradigm Shift]: @Autodesk #Revit 2015 Subscribers Get Slew of New Capabilities with “R2” Update http://shar.es/1abwmZ - Boom! This is huge, people. #BIM
- Ben Malone[Bimopedia blogger]: "@AutodeskRevit: Subscribers rejoice! #Revit "R2" update adds 30+ user-requested features. Learn more: http://autode.sk/1tf6pXj " Awesome!